Prevent the Seasonal Flu
Stop the Spread of Influenza:
When an infected person coughs, sneezes, or touches surfaces used by others influenza virus can be spread. Take a few simple, yet effective steps to prevent
- Wash your hands often.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer gel or wipes.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve or cover your mouth and nose with a tissue and wash your hands immediately.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth to prevent the spread of germs.
- Stay home when you are sick or have flu symptoms.
- Clean commonly touched surfaces when someone is ill.
The Bernards Township Health Department is a Contractual Health Agency serving: Bernards Township, Bernardsville Borough, Chester Borough,
Long Hill Township, Mendham Borough, Peapack and Gladstone Borough.